Data Grids Explained - Coherence, GemFire & Infinispan
24th of July 2012, 9:30am-4pm, Institute of Directors, London
- Do you want to learn what data grids are and how they can help you improve reliability, scalability and performance of your platform?
- Do you want to learn about the differences between various current grid products out there and receive an independent expert's view?
- Do you want to play with data grid technology and get some hands-on experience with data grids?
As the leading and independent experts in data grids for scalability and performance and expert group members of JSR 347: Data Grids for the Java Platform & JSR 107 Java Caching, C2B2 offers a unique independent view of the grid products.
To secure your place and see detailed agenda please visit www.c2b2.co.uk/datagrids
Why should you attend?
- You will discover the key requirements for compute grids
- You will learn about the differences between three current grid products
- You will receive an independent view of data grids from a leading data grid expert
- You will have a chance to play with data grid technology
- Data Reliability - ensures no down time or data loss.
- Linear Scalability - ensures you can grow as your customer base grows.
- Extreme Performance - your service is fast and responsive to customers.
- Elastic scale up and scale down - ready for modern cloud architectures so you can save money by flexing your hardware to match customer demand.
Unleash the Power of Oracle WebLogic 12c: Architect, Deploy, Monitor and Tune JEE6
25th of July 2012, 9:30am-4pm, Oracle Office, London
- Can you maintain performance in response to rapid peaks in customer traffic?
- Do you need to quickly diagnose and resolve performance and scalability issues?
- Does your application need to cope with high volumes of concurrent transactions?
- Do you currently run a single application server instance and wish to explore ways that you can scale out your architecture?
To secure your place and see detailed agenda please visit www.c2b2.co.uk/weblogic
Why should you attend?
- You will learn how to leverage WebLogic and Application Grid features to build high performance, resilient clusters and gain deep insight into your application footprint
- You will learn to architect WebLogic Domains that will survive outages and provide great performance benchmarks
- You will find out what's new in WebLogic 12c
- The workshop is a great networking opportunity; you can talk with your peers and industry experts to swap knowledge and experience
For more information contact us on 08450 539457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org