A typical engagement focuses on:
- What new platforms can be considered?
- What platform specific components are being used?
- What dependencies exist outside of the platform?
- How will the new platform impact the system architecture?
- Which components are high risk and should be tackled early?
- What can be migrated to the new platform?
- How complex will it be to migrate to a new platform?
- How will the new platform impact the supportability and manageability of the system?
Regardless of whether the upgrade is within your own data centre or is heading for the cloud, our consultancy team are not only experienced in handling the technical issues involved in large-scale migrations, but their understanding of the effects of operational service disruption means that they’re completely focused on operational continuity.